Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Otterpop Time
Seems this blog is turning into more of a video blog than pictures recently. I decided to let Livi try my frozen ice pops the other night and she loved them. Now when I get one out of the freezer, she gets excited, laughs, and crazy crawls or crazy runs to me to share. She is wild about them. Constantly nagging me for more more more. So I always oblige.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i love this one!
Wow - she's figuring out that this eating thing is really cool! But just wait till she gets her first brain freeze that comes with eating the ice pops too quick - that'll be a big surprise!
Very cute. The Lu view made me happy too.
You beat me to it, Sheri.....My comment is BRAIN FREEZE!
She is toooooo cute!!!
LOL, hadn't thought about brain freeze. I need to try that out now with her. Give her a BIG bite.
GERHARD! Don't you DARE! Poor little thing--brain freeze is no fun. And you will have to see the tears roll down those darling cheeks if her brain freezes!!
g'ma
Brain freeze aside, that was an adorable video. Didn't take her long to figure out how those pops work! She definitely is going to want MORE!
Post a Comment