Brooke brought Livi to the doctor yesterday because we have been concerned that she may have an ear infection. She keeps tilting her head to the right and rubbing her ear on her shoulder. So after 1 1/2 hrs in the waiting room with tons of other sick kids (even in the well waiting area) Olivia proved to have no ear infection. However, now we are wondering if she will be getting sick from the doctor's office. Oh well, we will see. There is no getting away from germs!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
More Crazy Faces
Olivia has been going crazy with her crazy face recently, except of course when the camera comes out. I spent about 10 minutes last night trying to capture it, and never really got a good shot. I would say, "oh well" and put the camera down and she would immediately do it. It is like trying to get a picture of Big Foot or the Lochness Monster, however, this face does exist.
Brooke brought Livi to the doctor yesterday because we have been concerned that she may have an ear infection. She keeps tilting her head to the right and rubbing her ear on her shoulder. So after 1 1/2 hrs in the waiting room with tons of other sick kids (even in the well waiting area) Olivia proved to have no ear infection. However, now we are wondering if she will be getting sick from the doctor's office. Oh well, we will see. There is no getting away from germs!
Brooke brought Livi to the doctor yesterday because we have been concerned that she may have an ear infection. She keeps tilting her head to the right and rubbing her ear on her shoulder. So after 1 1/2 hrs in the waiting room with tons of other sick kids (even in the well waiting area) Olivia proved to have no ear infection. However, now we are wondering if she will be getting sick from the doctor's office. Oh well, we will see. There is no getting away from germs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I can't believe you posted these absolutely horrifying pictures of our daughter! You are darn lucky I don't have editing power on this blog or that dinosaur one would be outta here! uggghhhh, my poor little livi...
Ok, I am totally with you on this. The worst of them have been removed. Even I was uncomfortable by having them on there LOL.
Of course now all you have done is make me curious about the pics I did not get a chance to see!
Post a Comment