The other night Brooke was ready to give Olivia her bath, so I got the bottle ready, undressed Olivia and took off the diaper, a typical night in the Spatta household. However, Brooke was not ready with the bath when I brought Livi in, so I had to stand and wait for the tub to fill. We were looking at ourselves in the mirror waving, when I saw something leaking. Yep, Olivia decided to pee on me. As soon as I saw it I felt it hit my foot and soak into my shirt. She was nothing but smiles. And so the circle of dominance continues. Chili pees on Olivia, Olivia pees on me. I am at the bottom of the food chain I guess. Maybe I had better pee on Brooke so I wont be at the absolute bottom.
Yesterday we were able to get ticklish Olivia on video. She is so ticklish some days, but she does have other days where it doesn't affect her as much.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
G...you are at the bottom of the "Pee Chain"...not the food chain!
Run and hide, Brooke...as fast as you can! LOL
G, you love it and you know it!
Such cute little giggles!
g'ma
If G pees on me, he will not be alive to be a part of the "pee chain" any more! ;)
Post a Comment