I forgot I had this video. A few weeks ago we brought Olivia to Walmart to look for some fun new toys and do some shopping for ourselves. She loved hanging out in the toy aisle (as she always does.) I think we left empty handed (for Olivia that is) but at least Livi got to have some fun during our shopping time.
4 comments:
I want the kitty-cat...I want the kitty-cat...I want the kitty-cat!!!!
Pleeeeease!! How could you NOT buy it for her???....(then I could play with it when I visit) :)
She is soooo good! Grandma will have to take her to the "big toy store" when she visits!!!
Loved the hair!
G'ma
No I want the kitty-cat! It would be the perfect third kitty-cat to have at my house. How cute! I love how Livi starts moving when the little tools are singing their "we can fix it together" song. Pretty soon she's going to be playing all those guitars she has!
love it!!
Post a Comment