I was being silly with Olivia the other day (imagine that) and I was lifting my leg up and doing exaggerated stomps. Livi loved it and started imitating me. I guess she really started to get flexible and her high steps now beat mine. Check out that little Rockette-To-Be. We are now working on getting her to kick a ball. She has done it a few times but I think it may have just been out of luck. Grandpa Rob will be proud!!
5 comments:
G being silly with Livi. Hmmmm, what are the odds....
That's some impressive flexibility! She is getting so big!
Come on Grandpa Rob...get her started with a soccer ball! Either that or start her in ballet class....she looks good in that stretch. She is just too cute!!!!
Those are some pretty good leg lifts! Glad she can get her foot back off the table once it is up there!
g'ma
Just want you to know that we still really enjoy the Totsite too! You added some really great shots recently!
g'ma & g'pa
Post a Comment