Home for Olivia's adventures.
Olivia has the date circled and can’t hardly wait. Hurry up Grandma and Grandpa she says!! Forget Savannah, Clinton is where the fun is.
This is the cutest post yet!
This is a great post! I like it. The 26th can't get here fast enough!!g'ma
How cute is this!!!! You do the neatest things with your pictures.I love this one as I know here GMadoes too. :o)We have a lot in common that she does not even know, but you do.Love you all,Carolyn Cline
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is the cutest post yet!
This is a great post! I like it. The 26th can't get here fast enough!!
g'ma
How cute is this!!!! You do the neatest things with your pictures.
I love this one as I know here GMa
does too. :o)
We have a lot in common that she does not even know, but you do.
Love you all,
Carolyn Cline
Post a Comment