I don’t know who Olivia likes more, Lu, Zoe or Chili. Chili is just calm, cute and soft and keeps to himself mostly, Lu is energetic and loves playing with Livi, and Zoe is the mysterious large white cloud that sometimes allows her to touch her. I think when it comes down to it she is better friends with Lulu. They always play together, sometimes at Olivia’s dismay. Livi had a lot of fun this day playing with Lu, however after playtime was over you should have seen her hands. Little scrapes all over from Lu biting and pulling on them. I may need to keep that kind of play a little more in check.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now I know WHO Lu's favorite chew toy is!
Has she run into the sliding glass door yet?
Lu knows what the best dessert is! I am amazed that Olivia just lies there and lets Lu chew! Almosts seems to be trying to figure it out while Lu chews away!
g'ma
She has tripped and banged her head on the sliding door, but not actually run into it thinking it wasn't there. Hope I get that one on video.
Post a Comment