Monday, August 31, 2009

I was very hungry Sunday and decided to break down and get some McDonald's chicken nuggets. While sitting at the table eating them I had two little beggars looking at me. It was very cute. I actually kept biting the "fry" off of the chicken and giving Olivia small pieces of "chicken" or what ever is included in the nuggets. She loved them. Like Daddy, like Daughter.
I am officially saying Olivia was walking by the end of August. I say she reached her goal. It may be argued that she isn't, but 5 steps then sitting down is walking enough for me. I think she could go as long as she wanted if she wouldn't get lazy and sit down then crawl the rest of the way. It won't be long now before she is walking everywhere. She has the weight shift just rite now and seems to like walking. We shall see.
Olivia was also sad that she didn't get to spend much time with her mom this weekend. Brooke is feeling much better today (though not nearly 100%) Hopefully she will be back to normal by the time Olivia gets back home from Mima's on Wednesday afternoon.

2 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

As far as I am concerned...if Livi likes the "mystery meat" in chicken nuggets, then she will like her grandpa gary's "caterpillar eyebrows"!

g'ma g'pa said...

Right on, Aunt Gail!!
G'ma.