This is by no means her heaviest (I say that from how this felt compared to others, this is the only one I have weighed) but I sure wish I could lose a pound every night!! Yes, it is pee only, I am gross but not that gross.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gerhard,
Are you searching for new stuff to put on the blog site? We are quite happy with pictures and videos of Olivia! Wet diapers--very interesting.
Mom
Ok G...where is the pre-soaked diaper weight so we know the actual amount of liquid?? I expect a true scientific test from you ;)
Steph
i remind everyone....I have noooooo control over what my crazy husband posts on this thing.....i am as surprised as you all!
Brooke,
You are brave giving him a free hand at it all. But don't doubt for a second that we allll looove it!
g'ma
Post a Comment