I wish I got to be a part of this, but they did it on a weekday. Marcia, Brooke and Steph took Olivia to see the Easter Bunny and get her picture taken with him. Since she seemed to like him last year we figured she would be OK this time as well. Not so. She looks like I do when being forced to sit through an Oompa Loompa scene. Same reaction.
The final product:
4 comments:
I just cannot blame her for screaming. He looks out-of-the-norm to me too!
That's OK, Livi. They dressed you up all pretty and you thought you were going to a party to have ice cream and cake and to play with the other peanuts. What a shock that must have been!
G'ma
Naaaa Livi's been around long enough..... she's a tough girl! Those are the pics and videos you keep...and show her first boyfriend!
I can just see the roll of the eyes now!
Don't mind my evil little giggles while I was recording this masterpiece!
Poor Livi! She didn't want to have any part of that bunny. So she learned that from you, huh G? Interesting.
That bunny does look sort of "clownish"!
Post a Comment