Thursday, August 13, 2009

Big Head

Well, Olivia had her 9 month checkup today. Here are her stats:
19lbs 12oz 75th percentile
29" long 95th percentile
Head: Off the charts.
There is no category for her enormous head. Good thing she has a strong neck. I am bracing for some serious headbutts later on in life. However, all was good at her checkup. We were told to try and let her have more table food and to let her drink out of a real cup (in a place that can get wet.) Sometimes when babies feel the liquid hit their mouth in a real cup as opposed to a sippy-cup it helps them learn how to tip to get a drink.

Below is part 2 of the Blow On Olivia video.


2 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

You know what they say...
"Big Head.....Big Brains"!!!

Sheri Pequeno said...

The video was even better than part 1! But I should've watched it later in the day - it tired me out just watching! Started my day out with a couple good laughs. I loved the part where she was standing behind the table and then just disappeared! Such a funny girl! :)