Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Testing Testing 1...2...3....

We got a little worried one night this week because we put Olivia down for the night and she screamed like she used to in her colic days. Brooke went in and got her up thinking she maybe didn't feel well. She sat on the couch with Livi and suddenly Olivia was all smiles and laughing at the TV. We realized that she felt fine and was just testing us so she put Livi back down and the screaming began immediately. It lasted for a good 20 minutes then she finally fell asleep. She slept through the night as usual. Then in the morning I got her up, fed her, played with her as I always do. Then when it came time for her to go back down for her morning nap, as soon as I crossed the threshold into her room the crying began. I put her down and left and she continued crying, but finally fell asleep. Luckily it was only one night and one day that this happened, so I guess she was just testing us, because all is back to normal.

6 comments:

Sheri Pequeno said...

Uh oh - now she's figured out how much she's missing when you put her down for a nap. She probably thinks you're out there having fun with all her toys and the puppies and she's missing it ALL! I hope it was just a one-time thing.

Aunt Gail said...

I hope it is not because she thinks there is a Clown under the bed......Mr. Peebles???????????

Aunt Gail said...

Mr. Marbles???????????

Aunt Gail said...

Flying Monkeys???????????

g'ma g'pa said...

I have a feeling she won't get away with that trick again! But it was good that you checked her anyway.
G'ma

g'ma g'pa said...

Aunt Gail,
You are so funny!
g'ma