No, this isn't about turning the pages on a new chapter in Olivia's life. But it is about page turning. Olivia has been turning her own pages when she gets her night stories. She loves to reach and turn the page when you say "turn the page." Not sure if she knows the phrase or not, but when I lift the page slightly and say it, she grabs the page and turns it for me. It is very cute. Plus, her new activity table has a little plastic book with a page that makes noise when flipped, and she is great at turning it back and forth.This has been a strange weekend for Olivia. Mommy has had a bad stomach flu or something and has not been out of bed but for a few hours this weekend. Olivia misses her I think. It has been Olivia and daddy all of Saturday and Sunday. I wonder if she is sick of me yet? Probably not, I most likely give her more Cheerios than she is used to and I bet she loves it. I hope momma starts feeling better soon!! I know she misses Olivia as well, but we don't want to take the chance of passing anything to her. We miss you Mommy, get well soon!
2 comments:
Brookie,
We are hoping you are feeling better by now--sorry you have had a miserable weekend!
It sounds like Olivia is going to turn into a Cheerio if you don't get things back under control!!
G'ma
Poor, poor Brooke! Hope you are well soon!!! XXOO
Post a Comment