Sunday, August 16, 2009
Unsuccessful Search
It is almost 9:00 Sunday morning and I just got back from my search for Twizzler Monkey. I walked the park and that turned up nothing. I decided to drive the last part of my route, and that turned up nothing. I looked in gutters and yards as I drove by. I even rolled down the window and called his name... "Twizzler Monkey, are you out there??" The streets of Clinton can be tough for a lost stuffed animal. From what I heard, if you are not found with in 24 hours your chances of being found are about 5%. For Twizzler Monkey we are going on 36 hours. I think I will accept our loss. Was thinking about posting some "Have You Seen Me" fliers, but I am not optimistic. We will miss you Twiz.... I hope you have found a loving new home where someone will suck on your arms and legs like Olivia did. Come to think about it, maybe Twizzler Monkey saw his chance at a better life and took the leap himself. Perhaps the constant arm sucking was getting to him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, you really tried. So sorry for your loss.
Mom
Sorry in advance for this comment but...........I am glad it was not "Marty Bear"!!!
We will observe a moment of silence for the Twiz! Hope Livi
finds a new arm to suck on.
Post a Comment