She has started to share with us as well. She will sit in front of you with a toy then hand it to you with a big smile. We take it excitedly and then give it back to her. Such a good little girl. And yes, she even shares her spoon with us (her favorite toy in the world.)
I am sitting writing this at 8:30 this morning waiting for Olivia to wake up. We have decided to try a new schedule with her since school is starting up again. I used to get up at 6:00 and wake her up, feed her, play and put her back down around 7 - 7:30. I am very surprised we put her down at 8:00 last night, it is 8:30 AM and she is still sleeping!! OOOOhhhh... She is up... I see her on the monitor.... Gotta GO!!!!
1 comment:
Loved the video!! You can just see that baby brain thinking and working things out!! She sure has great control of the walker. And Chili looks like a great little guardian.
g'ma
Post a Comment