Olivia has been having a tough time with our runs lately. Right around 45 - 50 minutes she starts throwing a fit. Luckily I am usually about 10 - 15 min from home at that point, but yesterday she threw a major crying fit, worst yet. It was probably due to her being up a long time by that point and she was also hungry. Either way, she carried on so badly that I had to take her out of the stroller and walk with her in my arms the rest of the way home. That was a workout in itself. When I went to get her out of her stroller, I noticed Mr. Twizzler Monkey had vanished. I imagine it was during the big part of her fit, she probably threw poor unsuspecting monkey out on his little red monkey butt. I think it was at the school in the grass at least, because that is when she got out of hand and when I was running into the sun so I would not have noticed the flailing red arms as I ran over them. My only hope is that if a lawnmower comes this weekend that it be quick for the poor little guy. Perhaps tomorrow morning I will dispatch a brief and small search for his limp little body. Either way, I don't think after he has been decomposing for a night that I will let Olivia have him again even if I do find him. But I just have to know. Maybe he has become the proud new toy of a happy dog. I will miss you my little red friend. Go be with the other monkey angels. Eww... That means he has wings. My nightmare!!!! Be gone winged red creature, BE GONE!!!
R.I.P Twizzler Monkey August 8, 2009 - August 14, 2009
2 comments:
OHH NOOOOO!!! Poor Twizzler...Grandpa will be devastated! He loved that little monkey. :(
G'ma
This picture looks like you had a premonition.......hmmmmm??????
Poor Twizzler Monkey!
Post a Comment