Sunday, August 16, 2009

Twiz Update... FOUND!!

Ok, I went for a run this morning, just by myself while Olivia slept, and guess what, I found Twizzler Monkey!! He was in the park but off of the walkway where I finally picked Olivia up from her fit. I did the measurement, he was 7 feet to the side of where i lifted Olivia out of the stroller. I dont know if she flung him as I came around or if he lept that far to safety, but he was there. The only other option is that someone kicked him out of the way. I just cant figure this one out. Well, either way, he is in recovery, but it is touch and go. I will be sending him to the operating room (aka the washing machine) to see if there is any hope for survival. Dr. Brooke will have to have the final word... Hope you make it Twizzler Monkey, don't go near the light!!

6 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

Oh, WONDERFUL! Twiz is found and recovering.
As soon as we saw the news, we sent out an urgent request for Twizzler clone and he is packed and was ready to hit the FEDEX station for Tuesday morning arrival!
We will give him residence here in case Twiz does't recover---only wishing him the best!
Love, G'ma & G'pa

Unknown said...

Whoa... I"m relieved that Twiz is found... I've been really worried about him!

Anonymous said...

You have totally lost it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and anonymous=brooke!!

Sheri Pequeno said...

Who knows what kind of emotional impact this will make on poor Twiz. But I'm so glad he was found. Poor poor Twiz...

Aunt Gail said...

Oh Boy....I am so glad he is found!
After a little "R & R" I am sure he will be back at work being the "sucker" of choice.....that is, if Dr. Brooke finds him sanitary enough!
Love his picture in "intensive care"!
Welcome Back Twizzler Monkey!