Saturday, October 17, 2009

Burrito Baby

I started playing around with Olivia on the dog pillow because she loves how soft it is. I started rolling her up in it and she loved it. I made her into a little burrito and would roll her around in it while she just laughed and laughed. Then she really loved being picked up in it and swung around. She is going to love roller coasters someday.
Brooke should be getting home sometime between 3 and 5 today, depending on when she leaves Atlanta. She will be home in time for Olivia's bedtime routine. Olivia loves taking advantage of me when Mommy is not here. She struggles during bath time and rolls like an alligator attacking its prey when she is getting dried off and lotioned for bed. Other than that she is a little angel. We will see you soon Mommy.

2 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

Who took the pictures? I see a bare foot there!
g'ma

Gerhard said...

That was Brooke, the pics were taken before her trip. It was not a random woman that I had over while she was out of town. I would be smarter than posting THOSE pics if I had them ;-)