Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Jammies

I am watching Olivia today until 12:00 so working from home. Olivia has finally gotten to the point of being a little bit cuddly. When SHE wants to, if you squat down in front of her she will walk over to you and put her arms around you neck and hug you. It is great, and long overdue!!
She continues to grow teeth like crazy. Lots coming in on top now. But she still seems to be pushing through the pain well.
Mima got Livi some Halloween jammies a week or so ago and last night we finally got to put them on her. Halloween is close enough now. Enjoy the pics.

7 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

In the first photo it looks as if Chili is whispering something in Livi's ear....too cute!

g'ma g'pa said...

Little spooks & goblins. They are almost as cute as she. I am sure she will keep them all in line while she sleeps!
How is Chili?
g'ma

test said...

test

Anonymous said...

test again

Aunt Gail said...

Sorry about all the "tests"...I was teaching g'ma Linda how to comment without "signing in".
Can't believe I actually "taught" her something on a computer!!!
Will wonders never cease??

We just had dinner at G and L's house......fabulous meal!

G'ma said...

I just got on to explain all the "tests" and to try it myself and I see, as usual, Aunt G beat me to it!
We had a great time--lots of laughs and wished you 3 were there too!
g'ma

Sheri Pequeno said...

Too cute jammies. Too bad she'll only get to wear them for halloween. Good to see Chili out and about...