Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunday we brought Olivia to the pumpkin patch. It was colder than normal but Olivia was layered well and was nice and toasty. I think she had a good time for the most part, but did start getting tired near the end, but never cranky. Sometimes when Olivia gets sensory overload or sometimes when she is tired she gets this blank face where she just looks past you. There was a lot of blank face this day.
We have found that Olivia's "blank stare" as we call it can be scary to other kids. There was another little girl about her age that was looking at Livi, and Livi at her. Olivia decided to walk over to her and greet her with her blank stare, causing the other girl to cry. I guess Olivia can be pretty intimidating when she wants to be. She actually made her cry twice. It was pretty funny (at least to me, but then again, I am warped.)
Also, note to my parents, do you notice the motion that Olivia is making with her hands in the picture above? It is her new thing, she does it all the time. The palm point runs in the family!!

I like this little series below. You gotta wonder what extra charm that particular rock had that the others didn't. Brooke made it to her in time to get it away from her before she actually got the rock in her mouth.



3 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

Gotta love the "palm point"!! I so remember you doing it when you were small!

g'ma g'pa said...

Please don't ever cut those darling pony-tails off!
g'ma

Mommy said...

I promise never to shave her head :) She has waaaay too many hair bows!