Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sickness

Poor poor Livi. She is not doing well at all, and neither are Mom and Dad. The sickness has spread through the house (as we knew it would.) Brooke was up a lot of the night with her sickness, and I was very achy and snuffly. It is hard taking care of Olivia when we are both sick as well. I imagine this will be our life for the next few months, as she adapts to the germs at Daycare.
We took Livi to the doctor's office this morning since her eye was looking so bad. On examination, she does have pink eye as we expected, but also has a ruptured eardrum from the pressure in her sinuses. So now we have added an antibiotic to her meds. That makes 6 medications that she is on. I don't feel comfortable giving her that much stuff, but the doctors say it will be OK. We just need to keep her fever down. It was 101.8 when I got her at 1:00 from her nap. I will keep everyone informed. I hope that she starts feeling better soon!! Bye bye Halloween :-(

2 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

OH! Poor baby. Poor family. She looks so sadly sick! The meds will snap her back in a short time. Hope you and B survive it also.

Aunt Gail said...

So so sorry you are all ill!! Hope the meds kick in really quickly!! Love to all 3 of you!