I was watching Olivia as usual Sunday morning and realized that everything was just a little too quiet from her normal self. I looked down the hall and saw the linen closet door open (the door opens towards me, obstruction my view.) As I approached I saw the towels on the floor. Olivia had removed all the towels she could reach and had them laid out on the floor. It is funny how she can be so loud while playing with her toys or even walking around, but when she is doing something questionable, the silence begins. Such a little sneak!!Sunday also marked the day of ending the food and diaper logs. We are now solo, no record of what she did. It feels odd. I feel like I am going to skip a meal because I don't have that log. But looks like we got through the day ok.
We made pizza for dinner last night and Olivia had another whole piece. She is starting to really prefer "real" food to formula or even baby food. We think that after she turns a year she will be totally on real food. Maybe even sooner.
Oh, one more thing, Lulu has found a new favorite place to sleep, Marty Bear...
4 comments:
The picture of Lu and Marty Bear made my morning! So cute! But then of course - that's Lu!
I love it! Lulu knows who the "real man dog" is! If Marty was "really" there he would let Lu sleep on him...he was so gentle!
Livi was just organizing the linen closet for her mom! :D
Actually, Lu will lay on top of Zoe like that when she can. But Zoe needs to be laying up against the couch so Lu can balance on her back and have the couch as support. It is cute and wish I could get a picture of it.
Post a Comment