Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tub, Diaper, What's the Difference?

Brooke showed me one of Olivia's tricks today when she gave her a bath. She stood her up in the warm water of her little bath tub and she instantly started peeing down her leg. We used to joke that every time we put her in there she was peeing, but now we know it is true. I don't blame her, it is hard to resist total relaxation when being dunked in cozy warm water in a blue whale shaped bath tub.
Brooke got Olivia's medical paperwork today for daycare, along with the forms for daycare. She will start Tuesday. Brooke toured the place today, I have yet to see it, but I will sometime. Brooke said the all the kids were fixated on Olivia when they walked through. Who wouldn't want to look at Olivia, she is the best!!
I don't have any new pictures of Olivia as this has been a crazy week, but enjoy another Mamacat picture. Livi is being nice in this one, no back stomping.


I should also note that Chili has not been himself lately, he has been sleeping in the closet under my hanging clothes and yelps a lot when touched or picked up. Brooke brought him to the vet today and they did some physical tests to him and concluded that he has a sprained back. They gave him some pain killers that he will be on for a while and said to keep him from jumping on beds or playing with dogs. Tonight i went to pet him gently and before my hand even touched him he yelped very loudly. Poor Chili, he pain pills don't seem to be working as well as we hoped. I will keep you informed.

4 comments:

Sheri Pequeno said...

So sorry to hear about Chili. Poor little thing. I hope he feels better soon. Sure am enjoying the kitty pics - this one looks like a real sweetie!

Aunt Gail said...

I hope Livi didn't do some "Chili Stomping" :( Hope the poor little guy gets better soon!

Mommy said...

so gross!

g'ma g'pa said...

Poor Chili. We hope the best for him. I don't think he would stand still long enough for Livi to "stomp" him. He is getting too old to be jumping up and off the bed. :( Get him some steps. They will make a difference!

Livi is so sweet with the kitty there. That is such a touching photo of baby and kitty.
g'ma