I brought Olivia a keyboard home from work the other day since she continuously tries to bang on my laptop keyboard. I removed the cord, Brooke disinfected it and I set it on the ground for her to play with. She looked it over for about 2 minutes, hit a key or two and didn't touch it again. I finally threw it out, yet she continues to go for my laptop. How does she know!!On another note, Livi was walking in the hallway yesterday afternoon, she was kind of in a tired mood already, and she fell sideways into the bathroom door. It was a pretty loud hit and I knew there were going to be tears, but wasn't sure how bad. I held my breath for about 10 seconds and then the screaming began. You can always tell when it is a real cry because it is frantic. I scooped her up and rocked her for a while as she screamed in my ear. After about 2 minutes of this rocking and her not even showing any signs of slowing, out of nowhere her little hand comes up and she extended her little finger and started pointing at the picture that she likes. She didn't skip a beat on the crying but her little finger was showing me what would make her feel better. It was soo cute. So I just rocked her and brought her to everything she wanted to see. She finally calmed down, but it was so cute that even in a fit of tears she knows what she wants..
2 comments:
Love it !!!
It's a good thing you understand baby pointing. Such a good daddy.
Post a Comment