About a month ago I took Olivia to work on a Saturday because I needed to do some checking on one of the servers. Rather than doing it remotley, I thought it would be fun to take Olivia in the jogging stroller and get a picture of her with the computers. She had fun walking around looking at the computers and heading for all the keyboards. It was hard to keep her away from all the blinking lights and shiny objects.Someday she will be able to tell me what every single wire in here goes to.
3 comments:
Can you just imagine the fun Livi could have in there with all those wires and things if you'd only turn your back for a minute or two...
Livi, Go for it! Make daddy earn that paycheck!
G'ma.
She looks like she doesn't know which direction to head first: "so many wires & so little time!!!"
g'ma
Post a Comment