Olivia's second love (dogs being her first) is music. Brooke recently discovered that if she puts on interesting music for the drive home from Mima's house that Livi will kind of go into a trance. It is kind of amazing. She put on a "skat" song from the Tarzan soundtrack and Olivia just sort of sat there and listened quietly the whole way home. Mom's sanity may have been gone after hitting repeat and hearing the song the whole way, but it is better than a crying baby.
As we sat around last night and bedtime was creeping up, I put on some music to lighten Olivia's mood. I started with "Toddler Tunes" but it was a little too blah, so decided to try some Jazz. Livi immediately loved it and started dancing. She really likes Hip-hop, Jazz, some kids tunes, and Skat. We really need to play music for her more. Notice the arm that continues to keep beat after she falls on her stomach half way through this video. She just can't stop.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm not sure who had more fun...you guys or Livi!
Laughed til tears came to my eyes! She is quite the entertainer and I think she KNOWS it!
g'ma
Sign her up now for "So You Think You Can Dance" season 24.
dont forget skynyrd and zeplin.
gpa
Post a Comment